Next November 2, during the "Solidarity Day", a wine tasting will take place.
Organized by the Riazana de Catadores Association and the Riaza City Council.
The price / donation to participate is € 20 that will be paid at the entrance of the activity, and will be fully allocated to the Aladina Foundation.
Different wines from different renowned wineries will be tasted, and will be taught by the winemakers themselves:
- Andrés Izquierdo. Commercial Delegate of Bodegas Hispano-Suizas
- Guillermo Cruz. Sommelier of Ambivium and Brand Ambassador of Alma Carraovejas. Carraovejas payment
- Monica Peñas. Technical director and owner of Velvety Wines
- Alejandro Simó. Managing Director of Bodegas Luis Alegre
- Juan Carlos Vizcarra. Owner, manager, field director, technical director, and commercial director of Bodegas Vizcarra