The house for tourist use "Blanca de Navarra", located on the outskirts of the town of Santa Maria la Real de Nieva, we find a beautiful and quiet stone and wood house, built with great enthusiasm.
It is a new construction house very well equipped, with functional and cozy interiors, full of natural light, which enters through its large windows.
Its rooms follow a decoration in which the touches of color on its walls stand out, a cheerful house, ideal to rest, for a few days. In the dining room you can enjoy its clarity, with views of the garden.
In total, Blanca de Navarra has five bedrooms, three bathrooms, a toilet, living room - dining room, kitchen (fully equipped), cellar and garden, with a capacity for 12 adults and a baby.
In the cellar of the house, there is a large table next to the fireplace, for the enjoyment of a profitable meal, all together, accompanied by a good after-dinner, with access to the porch and the garden to prepare a delicious barbecue.
Santa Maria la Real de Nieva is a village in the Segoviana countryside, it passes the Camino de Santiago, the town has many services (bakery, butcher, medical center, pharmacy, first class municipal swimming pool, where they give meals, etc.) . And also highlight the possibility of eating a delicious roast made fresh in a wood oven, on request.
It is located at 25km from Segovia, at 70Km from Ávila, at 90 km from Valladolid and at 100km from Madrid.
• Outside: Garden, barbecue.
• Interior: Washing machine, dryer, microwave, heating, dishwasher, ceramic hob, necessary utensils, fridge / freezer, TV, living room, kitchen, wine cellar, 3 bathrooms and a toilet, rooms (1 quad, 2 double, 2 triple), zone to park.
• Services: consult the admission of animals, cradle available, information about the area.
• Location: On the outskirts, asphalted access, signposted access to Cervantes street, 8.
Characteristics and services
Outside: Barbecue, Games room, Terrace, Parking area, Garden furniture, Garden.
Inside: Heating, Washing machine, Television in the room, Bathroom in the room, DVD or video, Television, Shared bathroom, Dining room, Living room, Game collection, Event room, Kitchen, Microwave, Fireplace, Dishwasher.
Services: Cot available.
Situation: Paved access, Outskirts of the urban area.
Aerial activities: Balloon ride.
Land activities: Hunting, Mushroom picking, Mountain biking - BTT, Golf, Hiking - trekking, Gastronomic routes, Horse riding, Paintball, Multiadventure, Wine tourism.
Blanca de Navarra, offers a huge diversity of activities, to be performed by guests and make your stay as entertaining as possible, for all those who visit the area in search of outdoor activities.
The wide variety of paths, to make hiking or cycling routes and enjoy the natural beauty of the region. Among the routes, part of the Camino de Santiago, the route of the castles, the greenway, horse riding, balloon rides, etc. stand out.
Places of interest
Among the places of interest around Blanca de Navarra we highlight:
• Visit the cave engravings of Ochando and Domingo García.
• Segovia, a World Heritage city less than half an hour by car, allows you to enjoy its wonderful monuments such as the Aqueduct, the Alcazar, etc.
• And without taking the car you can enjoy Santa Maria la Real de Nieva. The monastery church of Nuestra Señora de la Soterraña, in Gothic style, built in the 15th century. They emphasize the cloister of the monastery and the cover of the church, both elements were declared national monuments in 1920, and currently both are cataloged as a good of cultural interest. The bullring is one of the oldest in Spain, it was inaugurated in 1848. It has a capacity for three thousand people and the diameter of its wheel