Address: Paseo de Bologna, s / n
Postal Code: 40100
Population: LA GRANJA DE SAN ILDEFONSO
1 phone: +921 471 733 XNUMX
The Club has its origins in 1886 in which it was granted to Mr. Ruperto Aguirre by the Administration of the Patrimony of the Real Sitio de San Ildefonso, authorization for the establishment of the Real Club de Tiro de Pichón on the grounds of the Casa de la Mata. Later it evolves towards the practice of other sports activities.
Despite its small size, with 9 holes par 62, the rustic category course offers aspects that make playing golf more fun, as well as for those who want to get into this sport by going out on the course from day one.