Located north of La Campiña bordering Valladolid and Ávila on the banks of the Adaja and Eresma rivers. Its origin must be towards the thirteenth century called Aldea de La Fuente.
In 1759 it was renamed Fuente de Coca and since 1789 it has been known as Fuente de Santa Cruz. The town was granted the title of Villa in the seventeenth century and was administratively separated from the Community of Villa and Tierra de Coca. Its main activity is rainfed agriculture, cereal, and some irrigation, and livestock.
What to see
Church of the Holy Cross It stands out for its large size. Main Altarpiece by Juan de Ferrera, assembler and rigger of the Real Alcázar de Segovia. It has an important collection of silverware made by silversmiths Francisco Salinas and Francisco Ruiz.
Old laundries Made of granite with water from the spring that gives the town its name
Los Caños Fountain
Cuesta de La Mora archaeological site It dates from 2600/1700 a. C and deposits of El Moro, El Palomar, Fuentevicente and La Vaca
Wetlands Zone from Lagunas de Coca and Olmedo. Ideal space for hiking or mountain biking routes. LIC ES4160062
La Balsilla Park Recreational area with barbecues
Holidays and traditions
First of September. Exaltation of La Santa Cruz
To consult information on tourist services click here: http://segoviaturismo.es/servicios-turisticos