Titirimundi International Puppet Festival
Festival considered one of the most important in Europe in its genre. It involves artists from all over the world who perform in the streets, courtyards, Teatro Juan Bravo, etc.
- www.titirimundi.com - Tel. 921 466 048
National Crafts Fair
It is celebrated coinciding with the dates of the May bridge, artisans from all over Spain participate with live workshops.
- Craft Segovian Guild. www.gremiarse.es - Tel. 921 425 706 / 670 747 080
Music Nights in the Atrium of San Lorenzo
Concerts are held every Friday in the Plaza de San Lorenzo, which still retains its medieval layout.
Tourism and Gastronomy Week
It includes conferences, round tables and tastings. Stresses the Piglet Festival where homage is paid to the protagonist of the gastronomy of Segovia.
- Association of Waiters of Segovia and its province. Tel.921 049 550
Mercado del Arrabal
It is celebrated in the Plaza de San Lorenzo and offers a wide range of crafts, musical performances, workshops, theater and games for children.
Stories of different traditions and places, stories and stories of classic and contemporary authors, organized by the Municipal Theater Workshop.
Sample of Independent Theater Andrés Laguna Institute
- IES Andrés Laguna. iesandreslaguna.centros.educa.jcyl.es/sitio - Tel. 921 420 550
Gastronomic Days of the Cod
- Restaurant La Cocina de Segovia. www.hotellosarcos.com - Tel. 921 437 462
March Women in Solidarity
A solidary march through the streets of Segovia whose collection is destined for an association.
Monumentrail BMW City of Segovia
Race where unimaginable places are seen very close to the city of Segovia. They are 10 or 17 km full of magic and sensations.
- City Hall - IMD. www.imdsg.es - Tel. 921 462 912 / 10
UVA Running Race
- City Hall - IMD. Tel. 921 462 912 / 10 Campus María Zambrano - Sports. - Tel. 921 112 300