Book Fair of Segovia
In the center of the city, the latest news with the classics, literature for all audiences and for all tastes. There are complementary activities such as children's animations, book signing and classical and traditional music concerts.
- City Hall - Culture. www.segovia.es - Tel. 921 466 706
ARCONES (41 km) County Celtic Fair
There is sale of crafts, tapas contest, gymkhana of horses, etc.
- Town hall. www.arcones.es - Tel. 921 504 044
AYLLÓN (94 km) Medieval Ayllón
In this authentic medieval festival there is market, threshing, street theater, falconry, storytelling challenges, dinners for noble and commoners, Celtic music ...
CANTALEJO (50 km) Handicraft and Food Fair "Vilorio Sierte"
It is celebrated in the municipal pavilion.
- Town hall. www.cantalejo.es - Tel. 921 520 001
EL ESPINAR and SAN RAFAEL (32 km) Antiques Market
It is celebrated on alternate Saturdays in El Espinar (Plaza de la Constitución) and in San Rafael (Plaza de Castilla).
- Town hall. www.elespinar.es - Tel. 921 181 700
NAVA DE LA ASUNCIÓN (42 km) Artisan Market
Artisan, ecological, recycled, restored and ceramic products.
- Town hall. www.navadelaasuncion.org - Tel. 921 580 036 / 921 581 073
NAVAFRÍA (32 km) Craft Fair of the Sierra
- Town hall. www.navafria.es - Tel. 921 506 001
SANCHONUÑO (51 km) Medieval Market
The second end of the month is celebrated.
- Town hall. www.sanchonuno.es - Tel. 921 160 000
SEPÚLVEDA (59 km) Feria and Fiesta de los Fueros
The town is adorned with banners and shopkeepers, merchants and craftsmen dress their party stands. It is time to showcase your work and commemorate its medieval commercial splendor that motivated the Fuero de la Villa. There are musical performances, live workshops, theatrical performances and the well-known "Music of the Torches" that takes place once the performance dedicated to the Reading of the Fueros, which is performed at midnight, ends.
- Town hall. www.sepulveda.es - Tel. 921 540 000
VALLELADO (70 km) Feeding and Craft Fair "Feria del Ajo"
Fair that coincides with the Folkloric Festival of Garlic.
- Town hall. www.vallelado.es - Tel. 921 150 301