COCA (50 km) Roman Fair City of Coca
Market set with artisan stands, musical performances, workshops, competitions, exhibitions, etc.
- · CIT Coca - City of Cauca. - www.coca.es - Tel. 921 586 011
CUELLAR (60 km) Cuéllar Mudéjar
Medieval festival where you can enjoy music, games, workshops, exhibitions, jousts and tournaments, crafts, old crafts and recreations that try to transfer the visitor to the Middle Ages. It is celebrated in the park of the Huerta del Duque.
EL ESPINAR AND SAN RAFAEL (32 km) Antiques Market
It is celebrated on alternate Saturdays in El Espinar (Plaza de la Constitución) and in San Rafael (Plaza de Castilla).
- Town hall. www.elespinar.es - Tel. 921 181 700
FUENTREREBOLLO (55 km) Craft and Gastronomy Fair
Throughout the day the craftsmen show their works and products, animated by groups of dulzaina.
- Town hall. www.fuenterrebollo.es - Tel. 921 520 913
LABAJOS (55 km) Artisan Market
- Town hall. www.labajos.es - Tel. 921 190 504
MADERUELO (105 km) Medieval Street Market / Festival
Assault on the village, parade of troops, battles, launch of the catapult and staging of events related to Maderuelo XII century.
- Town hall. www.maderuelo.com - Tel. 921 556 110
PRÁDENA (45 km) Fair of Samples and Handicrafts
- Town hall. www.pradena.es - Tel. 921 507 006
SACRAMENIA (87 km) Medieval Days
Cultural Association Our Olma.
- Town hall. www.sacramenia.es - Tel. 921 527 340
SAN RAFAEL (32 km) Crafts Fair
Fair that has more than thirty years old and is held in the Plaza de Castilla.
- CIT El Espinar. www.citelespinar.es - Town hall. www.elespinar.es - Tourist Office - Tel. 921 181 342
SOTOSALBOS (18 km) Archpriest Fair
It gathers artisans, scholars, neighbors and visitors around the author of the Book of Good Love.
- Town hall. www.sotosalbos.es - Tel. 921 403 119
TEJARES DE FUENTIDUEÑA (70 km) Honey Market
Event that brings together many people from the region who come to wait hours to buy such sweet food. It has stands of gastronomic and artisan products from the province of Segovia. Highlights the famous scarecrow contest.