Offering of Fruits to the Virgin of Fuencisla
It is celebrated on the last Friday of September in the Cathedral of Segovia.
- Cultural Association dance group "La Esteva". www.laesteva.com - Tel. 609 922 409
Welcome to the Virgen de la Fuencisla
- Brotherhood of the Virgin of the Fuencisla. www.cofradiavirgendelafuencisla.com
CUELLAR (60 km) Feast of "El Herrarillo"
- Town hall. www.aytocuellar.es - Tel. 921 181 700
EL ESPINAR (32 km) Festivity of the Teo
It celebrates the second Saturday of holidays and attracts every year a large number of visitors in the bullring, where around a large bonfire people dance, sing and have fun.
- Town hall. www.elespinar.es - Tel. 921 181 700
SANTA MARÍA LA REAL DE NIEVA (32 km) Feast of the Virgin of the Soterraña
Start with ringing of bells and firing of rockets; the traditional dance of the witches is another of the most marked moments. Offer of candles: in this curious procession the offering of enormous candles is made, representing the four main streets, carried on litter by two young people dressed in typical costume.
- Town hall. www.santamariadenieva.es - Tel. 921 594 036
VALTIENDAS (73 km) Harvest Festival
- City Council of Valtiendas and DO Quality Wine of Valtiendas - Tel. 921 527 353