The church of San Nicolás (home of the Municipal Theater Workshop) hosts this jazz festival. It is about recitals that have the presence of consecrated artists, who act in an intimate and warm atmosphere, as befits this type of music and that propitiates the stage of the church of San Nicolás, which provides recollection and a special magic.
- City Hall - Culture. www.segovia.es - Tel. 921 466 706
Anniversary Agapito Marazuela
Acting tribute to the folklorist teacher in the statue of the Plaza del Socorro.
- Cultural Association "Ronda Segoviana". www.rondasegoviana.es - Tel. 649 059 007
Santa Cecilia Children's Piano Award
It is celebrated the last weekend of November and is sponsored by the Don Juan de Borbón Foundation. The public that attends the Auditorium of the Professional Conservatory of Music of Segovia, enjoys for two days listening to the pieces that the young pianists of different countries interpret.
- Don Juan de Borbón Foundation. www.fundaciondonjuandeborbon.org - Tel. 921 461 400
LA GRANJA DE SAN ILDEFONSO (11 km) Autumn in the House of Flowers
Classical music concert series at Casa de las Flores.
- National Heritage. www.patrimonionacional.es - Tel. 921 470 019 / 20
SAN PEDRO DE GAÍLLOS (45 km) Autumn Cycle
Dulzaineros, semblanza and repertoire.
- Town hall. www.sanpedrodegaillos.com - Tel. 921 531 001