BASARDILLA (14 km) Pilgrimage of Our Lady of the Flint
50 is celebrated a few days after the Saturday of Gloria.
- Brotherhood of Our Lady of the Flint. Tel. 921 404 244
BERNARDOS (39 km) Ascent of the Virgin of the Castle
It is celebrated every 10 years (years completed in 0). On Pentecost Sunday the pilgrimage of the patron saint of Bernardos -the Virgin of the Castle- rises in pilgrimage to her hermitage and returns to the parish, the following Tuesday from the 18,00 until well into the next day.
- Town hall. www.bernardos.es - Tel. 921 566 051
CANTALEJO (50 km)
Pilgrimage of the Virgen del Pinar
Procession with auction of sticks and climb of the Virgin to the Throne (50 days after the
Easter, always on Monday).
- Cultural Association "Virgen del Pinar". www.cantalejo.es - Tel. 921 520 001
Romería del Caballo "City of Cantalejo"
- Association "La Garrocha". www.cantalejo.es - Tel. 921 520 001
ESTEBANVELA (95 km) Pilgrimage of the Eternal Father
Celebration of the pilgrimage on the Sunday of the Holy Trinity.
- Town hall. www.ayllon.es - Tel. 921 553 000
MORAL DE HORNUEZ (95 km) Pilgrimage of Hornuez
It is celebrated on the last Sunday of the month.
- www.moraldehornuez.es - Tel. 921 556 164
MOZONCILLO (30 km) Pilgrimage to the Virgin of Rodelga
It is celebrated fifty days after Easter and always falls on Tuesday.
- Town hall. www.mozoncillo.es - Tel. 921 577 392
GOLDEN NAVAS (49 km) Equestrian pilgrimage
A playful event in which, in addition to horses, there is no shortage of music and dances with a marked Andalusian accent.
RIAZA (74 km) Pilgrimage of Hontanares
It is celebrated on the first Sunday of the month.
- Town hall. www.riaza.es - Tel. 921 550 016