PALACIO DE RIOFRÍO
It was built in the s. XVIII by Isabel de Farnesio, widow of Felipe V; the building is located in the middle of a forest of oaks, junipers, ash and gall oaks, surrounded by a stone fence and populated by deer that move freely. The palace has an exquisite collection of paintings, sculpture and furniture, as well as a Hunting Museum, with a succession of dioramas representing the "hunting pieces" in their particular habitat.
- Forest of Riofrío, s / n 40420 Navas de Riofrío
- Tel. 921 470 019 / 921 470 020
- Closed Monday.
- Tuesday to Friday: from 10,00:16,00 a.m. to 15:00 p.m. (Access until XNUMX:XNUMX p.m.)
Saturday, Sunday and holidays: from 10,00:19,00 to 18,00:XNUMX (Access until XNUMX:XNUMX)
RIVER FOREST:From 8:00 am until sunset after the palace closes
- Basic rate: 4 €
- Reduced: 2 €
- Coaches: 8 €
- Cars and motorcycles: 4 €
- Free admission: Free access: Wednesday all day and Sunday from 15:00 p.m. to 19:00 p.m.
- Ticket office open until one hour before closing.