PALACIO DE RIOFRÍO
It was built in the s. XVIII by Isabel de Farnesio, widow of Felipe V; the building is located in the middle of a forest of oaks, junipers, ash and gall oaks, surrounded by a stone fence and populated by deer that move freely. The palace has an exquisite collection of paintings, sculpture and furniture, as well as a Hunting Museum, with a succession of dioramas representing the "hunting pieces" in their particular habitat.
- Forest of Riofrío, s / n 40420 Navas de Riofrío
- Tel. 921 470 019 / 921 470 020
- Closed Monday.
- From Tuesday to Sunday: from 10: 00 to 20: 00 h.
- Basic rate: 4 €
- Reduced: 2 €
- Coaches: 8 €
- Cars and motorcycles: 4 €
- Free admission: Wednesday and Thursday of 17: 00 to 20: 00 h.
- Ticket office open until one hour before closing.