CASTLE OF COCA
Castle of the s. XV, built by the Fonseca family taking advantage of the natural escarpments of a flat land, which acted as defensive pits. From the Fonseca it passed to the Casa de Alba and from 1954 it was transferred to the Ministry of Agriculture to install the Forestry Training School, which is fully operational today. Its military architecture is embellished with an exquisite set of ornamentations: brick on the outside and plasterwork on the inside, which give it the consideration of being the best example of civil Gothic-Mudejar Spain.
- Castillo de Coca, s / n 40480 Coca
- Tel. 617 573 554 / 921 586 622
- Work from 10,30 to 13,00 and from 16,30 to 18,00 h.
- Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 11,00 to 13,00 and from 16,00 to 18,00 h.
- Closed on the first Tuesday of each month.
- General: 2,70 €
- Reduced, groups, retirees and children from 7 to 14 years: 2 €
- Groups: arrange a visit
CEREBOSMA NATIONAL FOREST MUSEUM CLASSROOM
Located in the old National Seeds Warehouse, it aims to disseminate the management of the Spanish forest administration and to understand the benefits that forests provide to society as a whole.
- Ctra. Villagonzalo de Coca, s / n
- Tel. 921 586 011
- From Wednesday to Sunday, morning and afternoon, arrange the visit in advance.
- Price: Free
THE CINCO CAÑOS AREA
Behind the building Los Cinco Caños, to the north of the bed of the Eresma River, are the remains of a Roman domus from which you can contemplate several rooms and three apses.
- Free admission.