The Martinete de Navafría dates from 1700, used to beat copper, it is the only martinete of this type that is preserved throughout Europe.
In the year 1998 was declared an Asset of Cultural Interest and currently, its doors are reopened so that all those who want to get close to the town, can visit this hydraulic resource of medieval origin, free of charge. In addition to the own martinete, the installations count on the natural element of the river Cega that made move the same, although the machine does not work at the moment.
Ethnographic Museum "The Martinete"
Tel. 652 459 021