CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
It was one of the seven synagogues that rose in Segovia, consists of three naves divided by horseshoe arches and octagonal columns topped by pineapple capitals and scrolls. The upper gallery has horseshoe arches and pentalobulados of great beauty. Today the temple is part of the convent of the Poor Clares.
- Plaza del Corpus, 7 40001 Segovia
- Tel. 682 010 317
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10,45 to 13,45 h.
- Saturdays from 10,45 to 13,45 and from 16,00 to 19,00 h.
- Sundays from 10,45 to 14,15 h.
- General: 1 €
- Groups: Consult
- Free: children under 14 years