Information: Large esplanade with large diameter ash.
Access Mode: On the C-605 road that joins Anaya with Santa María la Real de Nieva, once crossed the bridge over the Eresma river, there is a detour to the Anaya forest center and after traveling 0,3 km. The area is accessed.
Distance to the nearest town: 3 km
Number of tables: 7
Number of sources: 0
Points of interest:
- Guijasalbas: Castle of the Count of Puñonrostro, sculpture museum.
- Bernuy de Porreros: Church of Santiago Apóstol, Romanesque side portico.
- Bernardos: church of San Pedro Apóstol, of Romanesque origin, rebuilt in the s. XVI, Romanesque sculpture. Hermitage of Santa Inés, Mudejar. Cerro del Castillo archaeological site. Petroglyphs. Medieval wall. In May, each 10 years, in years ending in zero, would go to the Hermitage of the Virgen del Castillo.
- Cobos de Fuentidueña: church of San Julián martyr, from the Romanesque period.
- Armuña: remains of several pre-Roman cultures, Cueva del Moro of the Bronze Age and Cerro del Tormejón of the Celtiberian culture. Romanesque remains of the chapel of the Virgin of Tormejón.
- Santa María la Real de Nieva: Convent of Santa María la Real de Nieva, large church mixes Romanesque and Gothic style with Mudejar elements.