Information: Fresneda with large diameter specimens.
Access Mode: On the road from Añe to Armuña, to 0,4 km. and past the Moros River, part on the right a path that after 0,1 km. leads to the area.
Distance to the nearest town: 0,5 km
Number of tables: 2
Number of sources: 0
Points of interest:
- Cobos de Fuentidueña: church of San Julián martyr, from the Romanesque period.
- Aldeanueva del Monte: hermitage of San Juan, of Romanesque origin.
- Cantimpalos: National Cross of Cantimpalos at the beginning of December. Duathlon, test of national character the last weekend of August.
- Bernuy de Porreros: Church of Santiago Apóstol, Romanesque side portico.
- Great tit: Gothic church, s. XV and XVII. Shrine of Ntra. Sra. Del Bustar, pilgrimage.
- Valseca: church of Ntra. Sra. de la Asunción is one of the best temples of baroque style in the province of Segovia. Mineral Museum.
- Santa María la Real de Nieva: Convent of Santa María la Real de Nieva, large church mixes Romanesque and Gothic style with Mudejar elements.
- Bernardos: church of San Pedro Apóstol, of Romanesque origin, rebuilt in the s. XVI, Romanesque sculpture. Hermitage of Santa Inés, Mudejar. Cerro del Castillo archaeological site. Petroglyphs. Medieval wall. In May, each 10 years, in years ending in zero, would go to the hermitage of the Virgin of the castle.
- Armuña: remains of several pre-Roman cultures, Cueva del Moro of the Bronze Age and Cerro del Tormejón of the Celtiberian culture. Romanesque remains of the chapel of the Virgin of Tormejón.