Information: In a pine forest pine tree
Access Mode: On the road that joins Bernardos with Navas de Oro, past the bridge over the river Eresma, on the right by a track that goes to the forest center Constanzana.
Distance to the nearest town: 3 km
Number of tables: 8
Number of sources: 0
Services: informative panels and children's games
Points of interest:
- Cabins of Polendos: Church of San Lorenzo, Romanesque period. Ruins of the Romanesque hermitage of the depopulated Agejas. Core of the Bronze Age "Aguejas". Aldehuela de Sepúlveda: church of San Esteban, from the Romanesque period, belfry of the s. XVIII. Gothic cross s. XV
- Fountain el Olmo de Íscar: Ecclesiastical museum. Archaeological Roman cemetery.
- Escobar de Polendos: church of San Nicolás de Bari with tower, apse and pile of Romanesque holy water. Hermitage of Ntra. Sra. De la Cuesta.
- Pinarejos: church of Our Lady of the Assumption, of several constructive stages, with bell tower of Romanesque period. Lagoons of "El bodón" and "Adoberas".
- Villagonzalo de Coca: lagoon of "La Iglesia" and "Las Eras". Church of San Juan Bautista, Romanesque sculpture of the Virgin of Neguillán.
- Santiuste de San Juan Bautista: Church of San Juan Bautista, with parts of the Romanesque period. Theme park of recognition of flora of Castilla y León with open-air amphitheater.
- Real Village: church of San Juan Bautista, Romanesque parts, cover of s. XVI. Hermitage of San Blas.
- Fuentepelayo: church of Santa María la Mayor, gothic, from the s. XV, remains of the Romanesque primitive. Famous Angel Fair.
- Narros de Cuéllar: hermitage of San Marcos, mudejar brick doorway.
- Aldeanueva del Monte: hermitage of San Juan, of Romanesque origin.
- Cantimpalos: National Cross of Cantimpalos at the beginning of December. Duathlon, test of national character the last weekend of August.
- Coke: Castle-Palace of Mudejar style. Torre de San Nicolás, declared a National Historic-Artistic Monument. Roman road, medieval walls, pre-Roman boars. Church of Santa María la Mayor de Coca, s. XVI, late Gothic style. Fonseca Cultural Center: archaeological museum. Ntra. Sra. De la Merced Hospital. Hermitage of Santa Rosalía. Intensive fishing preserve on the Eresma river.
- Navalmanzano: Church of Los Santos Justo y Pastor, remains of Mudejar style. Hermitage of the Blessed Christ of Santa Juliana, with Romanesque remains.
- Samboal: church of San Baudelio de Samboal, which belonged to a Benedictine monastery of the s. XII.