Information: Pine pine forest next to the Pirón River.
Access Mode: On the road that links Fresneda de Cuéllar with Fuente el Olmo de Íscar, before crossing the bridge over the Pirón River, on the right hand side next to the road.
Distance to the nearest town: 1 km
Number of tables: 11
Number of sources: 2
Services: Hiking routes (Area crossed by long distance itinerary GR) and children's games.
Points of interest:
- Pinarejos: church of Our Lady of the Assumption, of several constructive stages, with bell tower of Romanesque period. Lagoons of "El Bodón" and "Adoberas".
- Villagonzalo de Coca: lagoon of "La Iglesia" and "Las Eras". Church of San Juan Bautista, Romanesque sculpture of the Virgin of Neguillán.
- Megeces: Medieval bridge with a single arch. Church with remains of Romanesque Mudejar style.
- Cogeces de Íscar: Medieval bridge with pointed arches over El Cega. Church of San Martín de Tours, Gothic s. XIII.
- Cuellar: Lomas de Cuéllar, good observatory of pine forests and the mountain systems of Segovia. Medieval village with double walled enclosure. Castle of the Dukes of Alburquerque s. XV Mudejar art interpretation center. Set of Mudejar churches: San Andrés, San Martín and San Esteban, with alabaster tombs inside. Golf course "Villa de Cuéllar". As of the last Sunday of August, Encierros de Cuéllar, declared of National Tourist Interest as being the oldest in Spain. Penultimate weekend of August, Mudéjar Medieval Fair. Surroundings: Sanctuary of Ntra. Sra. Del Henar, s. XVII-XVIII, pilgrimage in mid-September. Romanesque brunette virgin, s. XII. Ecological path through the River Cega: "The path of the fishermen".
- Torrecilla del Pinar: hermitage of the Virgen del Pinar, of late Romanesque. Church of San Juan Bautista of Romanesque origin, but very transformed with few medieval remains.
- Íscar: one of the four historical communities of Villa and Tierra. Castillo de Íscar, from the beginning of the 14th century, tower of the Homage. Houses emblazoned Church of Santa María and San Pedro, Romanesque Mudejar apse, plateresque altarpiece. Church of San Miguel, Romanesque capital. Coca: Castle-Palace of Mudejar style. Torre de San Nicolás, declared a National Historic-Artistic Monument. Roman road, medieval walls, pre-Roman boars. Church of Santa María la Mayor de Coca, s. XVI, late Gothic style. Fonseca Cultural Center: archaeological museum. Ntra. Sra. De la Merced Hospital. Hermitage of Santa Rosalía. Intensive fishing preserve on the Eresma river.
- Samboal: church of San Baudelio de Samboal, which belonged to a Benedictine monastery of the s. XII.
- Villaverde de Íscar: church of San Sebastián with semicircular Mudejar apse.
- Narros de Cuéllar: hermitage of San Marcos, mudejar brick doorway.
- Remondo: entry into the province of Cañada Real Leonesa Oriental.
- Fountain el Olmo de Íscar: Ecclesiastical museum. Archaeological Roman cemetery.