Information: Located in a meadow next to a poplar near the river Riaza, with partial wooden fencing with access door.
Access Mode: on the outskirts of the village next to the C-114 road, passing the bridge over the Riaza river.
Distance to the nearest town: 0,1 km
Number of tables: 6
Number of sources: 1
Services: It has information panels, sports facilities (with football goals on the meadow) and children's games.
Points of interest:
- The Muyo: example of the so-called black villages of the Ayllón mountains, dark slate houses. Church of the Holy Martyrs San Cornelio and San Cipriano, cross of the calls of segments, with arms that imitate tree trunks.
- Peak Rating: Church of San Pedro, with Romanesque portico. Natural place of interest "Cuevas Majaelperro" and birth of the Aguisejo river.
- Grajera: obelisk called "La Picota", limestone, where the trials of the Inquisition were celebrated. Museum of farming tools and horse riding.
- Villacorta: Hermitage of San Roque. Roman bridge. On the route of the so-called red villages.
- Piquera de San Esteban: Church and parish of San Juan Evangelista, Romanesque baptismal font.
- Miño de San Esteban: Romanesque church with Gothic addition in the apse, porticoed gallery with seven arches, and coffered ceiling in Mudejar style.
- Cedillo de la Torre: Church of Ntra. Mrs. of the Assumption, of several constructive stages from the Romanesque to the s. XVIII. Hermitage of San Juan. Ethnological museum Casona de Los Velázquez. Archaeological remains.
- Castiltierra: Visigothic necropolis of the "Corporario".
- Pajarejos: church of Santo Domingo de Guzmán, head of Romanesque period.
- Moral de Hornuez: sabine de Hornuez, with large specimens. Sanctuary of Our Lady of the Miracle of Hornuez.
- The Negredo: Hermitage of Our Lady of Vallehermoso, of Romanesque origin. Place of natural interest Sand mines.
- Cantespino ash: ruins of a medieval castle of the Count of Candespina. Church of San Nicolás de Bari, Romanesque baptismal font.
- Bercimuel: church of Santo Tomás Apóstol, of Romanesque period.
- Cascajares: Church of San Pedro Apóstol, parts of the Romanesque period.
- Fuentemizarra: church of Ntra. Sra. del Ejido, Romanesque portico with beautiful capitals.
- Estebanvela: remains of a necropolis from the Visigothic period. St. Peter's Church. House emblazoned by the Medrano. Forge workshop in the old style. Corral de Ayllón: church of Ntra. Sra. Del Rosario, Romanesque origins, rest of the building s. XVII. Museum called "The Forge" of ancient utensils. Ruins of the hermitage of San Roque.
- Franks: Church of Ntra. Mrs. of the Assumption of Romanesque style.
- Maderuelo: monumental set. Villa on the top of a hill, completely walled. Medieval arch "the Door of the Villa". Church of Santa María of Romanesque origin, with Mudejar and Gothic additions. Church of San Miguel with sober Romanesque head. Templar hermitage of Veracruz, declared a National Monument. Natural Park of the Sickles of the Riaza River, ZEPA. Reservoir of Linares del Arroyo, protected wetland.
- Ayllón: National Artistic Historical Set. Plaza Mayor porticada, Romanesque church of San Miguel, s. XII-XIII. Castle and Martina Tower. Palace of the Contreras, facade of the Elizabethan Gothic. Facade of the church of Santa María. Renaissance door of the convent of MM Concepcionistas. Espadaña of the gothic convent of San Francisco. Head of the Romanesque and Gothic church of San Juan. Palace of the Bishop Vellosillo with contemporary art museum. The Cross of Ayllón, party the first Sunday of May in the esplanade of the Convent of San Francisco. Medieval Ayllón, medieval fair held on the last Saturday of July.
- Aldealengua de Santa María: Church of Our Lady of the Assumption, Romanesque.
- Languilla: old Romanesque church, monumental portal.