Information: At the entrance of a resin pine pine forest.
Access Mode: For a track that leaves the same town in the direction of the pine forest.
Distance to the nearest town: 0,7 km
Number of tables: 5
Number of sources: 0
Services: Childish games
Points of interest:
- Great tit: Gothic church, s. XV and XVII. Shrine of Ntra. Sra. Del Bustar, pilgrimage.
- Coke: Castle-Palace of Mudejar style. Torre de San Nicolás, declared a National Historic-Artistic Monument. Roman road, medieval walls, pre-Roman boars. Church of Santa María la Mayor de Coca, s. XVI, late Gothic style. Cultural center.
- Fonseca: archeological Museum. Ntra. Sra. De la Merced Hospital. Hermitage of Santa Rosalía. Intensive fishing preserve on the Eresma river.
- Santiuste de San Juan Bautista: Church of San Juan Bautista, with parts of the Romanesque period. Theme park of recognition of flora of Castilla y León with open-air amphitheater.
- Armuña: remains of several pre-Roman cultures, Cueva del Moro of the Bronze Age and Cerro del Tormejón of the Celtiberian culture. Romanesque remains of the chapel of the Virgin of Tormejón.
- Bernardos: church of San Pedro Apóstol, of Romanesque origin, rebuilt in the s. XVI, Romanesque sculpture. Hermitage of Santa Inés, Mudejar. Cerro del Castillo archaeological site. Petroglyphs. Medieval wall. In May, each 10 years, in years ending in zero, would go to the hermitage of the Virgin of the castle.
- Santa María la Real de Nieva: Convent of Santa María la Real de Nieva, large church mixes Romanesque and Gothic style with Mudejar elements.