Information: On the edge of a pine forest with farmland.
Access Mode: For a track of land consolidation, that leaves from the last street of the town in the direction of Segovia, and goes to the pine forest.
Distance to the nearest town: 2 km
Number of tables: 5
Number of sources: 1
Services: childish games
Points of interest:
- Santa María la Real de Nieva: Convent of Santa María la Real de Nieva, large church mixes Romanesque and Gothic style with Mudejar elements.
- Donations: parochial church, Romanesque-Mudejar head.
- Palacios Rubios: parish church with Mudejar apse.
- Santiuste de San Juan Bautista: Church of San Juan Bautista, with parts of the Romanesque period. Theme park of recognition of flora of Castilla y León with open-air amphitheater.
- Espinosa de Los Caballeros: Mudejar church.
- Arevalo: Mudejar and Neo-Gothic style castle. Mudejar bridges of the s. XIV-XVI. Church of San Martín, tower of the "chess." Church of Santa María la Mayor, tower with Mudejar apse. San Miguel's Church. Church of Gómez Durán or La Lugareja, from the s. XIII and Mudejar style. Church of the Savior of the s. XVI, Mudejar style tower. Convent of Santa María la Real, s. XII. Palace of Altamira. Palace of the Mayorazgo Verdugo. Palace of the marquises of the Altars. Palace of Cárdenas.