Information: Esplanade next to pine pine forest resinero and the hermitage of San Benito de Gallegos.
Access Mode: On the road that goes to Caserío de Gallegos, on the right next to the road.
Distance to the nearest town: 4 km
Number of tables: 6
Number of sources: 0
Services: Childish games
Points of interest:
- Samboal: church of San Baudelio de Samboal, which belonged to a Benedictine monastery of the s. XII.
- Aguilafuente: archaeological classroom of the Roman Villa of Santa Lucía, in the Romanesque church of San Juan Bautista. Church of Santa María, origin of s. XII. Manor house of the Mayorazgo de los Pérez de la Torre, s. XVI. Fiestas of Our Lady of the Assumption, procession with jotas, popular bullfights, bullfighting festivities.
- Real Village: church of San Juan Bautista, Romanesque parts, cover of s. XVI. Hermitage of San Blas.
- Zarzuela del Pinar: church of the Exaltation of the Cross with parts of Mudejar style. Hermitage of Santo Cristo del Humilladero.
- Great tit: Gothic church, s. XV and XVII. Shrine of Ntra. Sra. Del Bustar, pilgrimage.
- Narros de Cuéllar: hermitage of San Marcos, mudejar brick doorway.
- Fuentepelayo: church of Santa María la Mayor, gothic, from the s. XV, remains of the Romanesque primitive. Famous Angel Fair.
- Navalmanzano: Church of Los Santos Justo y Pastor, remains of Mudejar style. Hermitage of the Blessed Christ of Santa Juliana, with Romanesque remains.
- Pinarejos: church of Our Lady of the Assumption, of several constructive stages, with bell tower of Romanesque period. Lagoons of "El Bodón" and "Adoberas".