Information: In a pinyon pine forest next to the Voltoya River. Separated area in 3 distant areas 500 m. between them.
Access Mode: By the local road that goes from Nava de la Asunción to Moraleja de Coca, to 3 km. from the first one, there is a track marked on the left, which after 3,2 km. leads to the area.
Distance to the nearest town: 6 km
Number of tables: 12
Number of sources: 0
Points of interest:
- Villaverde de Íscar: church of San Sebastián with semicircular Mudejar apse.
- Narros de Cuéllar: hermitage of San Marcos, mudejar brick doorway.
- Armuña: remains of several pre-Roman cultures, Cueva del Moro of the Bronze Age and Cerro del Tormejón of the Celtiberian culture. Romanesque remains of the chapel of the Virgin of Tormejón.
- Villeguillo: Roman sites in places of "El Judío" and "La Vasquiña". Laguna del "Caballo de Alba".
- Fountain el Olmo de Íscar: Ecclesiastical museum. Archaeological Roman cemetery.
- Bernardos: church of San Pedro Apóstol, of Romanesque origin, rebuilt in the s. XVI, Romanesque sculpture. Hermitage of Santa Inés, Mudejar. Cerro del Castillo archaeological site. Petroglyphs. Medieval wall. In May, each 10 years, in years ending in zero, would go to the Hermitage of the Virgen del Castillo.
- Samboal: church of San Baudelio de Samboal, which belonged to a Benedictine monastery of the s. XII.
- Villagonzalo de Coca: lagoon of "La Iglesia" and "Las Eras". Church of San Juan Bautista, Romanesque sculpture of the Virgin of Neguillán.
- Santa María la Real de Nieva: Convent of Santa María la Real de Nieva, large church mixes Romanesque and Gothic style with Mudejar elements. Coca: Castle-Palace of Mudejar style. Torre de San Nicolás, declared a National Historic-Artistic Monument. Roman road, medieval walls, pre-Roman boars. Church of Santa María la Mayor de Coca, s. XVI, late Gothic style. Fonseca Cultural Center: archaeological museum. Ntra. Sra. De la Merced Hospital. Hermitage of Santa Rosalía. Intensive fishing preserve on the Eresma river.
- Santiuste de san juan bautista: Church of San Juan Bautista, with parts of the Romanesque period. Theme park of recognition of flora of Castilla y León with open-air amphitheater.