Information: In a resin pine pine forest next to the Pirón River.
Access Mode: By the local road that goes from Samboal to Fuente El Olmo de Íscar, past the bridge over the Pirón River, on the left next to the road.
Distance to the nearest town: 1 km
Number of tables: 7
Number of sources: 0
Services: Childish games
Points of interest:
- Santiuste de San Juan Bautista: Church of San Juan Bautista, with parts of the Romanesque period. Theme park of recognition of flora of Castilla y León with open-air amphitheater.
- Bernardos: church of San Pedro Apóstol, of Romanesque origin, rebuilt in the s. XVI, Romanesque sculpture. Hermitage of Santa Inés, Mudejar. Cerro del Castillo archaeological site. Petroglyphs. Medieval wall. In May, each 10 years, in years ending in zero, would go to the Hermitage of the Virgen del Castillo.
- Pinarejos: church of Our Lady of the Assumption, of several constructive stages, with bell tower of Romanesque period. Lagoons of "El Bodón" and "Adoberas".
- Cuellar: Lomas de Cuéllar, good observatory of pine forests and the mountain systems of Segovia. Medieval village with double walled enclosure. Castle of the Dukes of Alburquerque s. XV Mudejar art interpretation center. Set of Mudejar churches: San Andrés, San Martín and San Esteban, with alabaster tombs inside. Golf course "Villa de Cuéllar". As of the last Sunday of August, Encierros de Cuéllar, declared of National Tourist Interest as being the oldest in Spain. Penultimate weekend of August, Mudéjar Medieval Fair. Surroundings: Sanctuary of Ntra. Sra. Del Henar, s. XVII-XVIII, pilgrimage in mid-September. Romanesque brunette virgin, s. XII. Ecological trail along the Río Cega: "La Senda de los Pescadores".
- Villagonzalo de Coca: lagoon of "La Iglesia" and "Las Eras". Church of San Juan Bautista, Romanesque sculpture of the Virgin of Neguillán. Remondo: entry into the province of Cañada Real Leonesa Oriental.
- Coke: Castle-Palace of Mudejar style. Torre de San Nicolás, declared a National Historic-Artistic Monument. Roman road, medieval walls, pre-Roman boars. Church of Santa María la Mayor de Coca, s. XVI, late Gothic style. Fonseca Cultural Center: archaeological museum. Ntra. Sra. De la Merced Hospital. Hermitage of Santa Rosalía. Intensive fishing preserve on the Eresma river. Villaverde de Íscar: church of San Sebastián with semicircular Mudejar apse.
- Fountain el Olmo de Íscar: Ecclesiastical museum. Archaeological Roman cemetery.
- Narros de Cuéllar: hermitage of San Marcos, mudejar brick doorway.
- Samboal: church of San Baudelio de Samboal, which belonged to a Benedictine monastery of the s. XII.